Allow me to re-introduce myself! My name is D-O-M to the Nizzah!!!
I love that part of the Jay-Z’s rap. In fact I am truly re-introducing myself to the world by unveiling the wall, the mask the veil that I used to shield me from the ME within.
So who is Dominique? This is a question that has been asked of me, and yet I still don’t have a clear answer. Now I can tell you what I am to other people, that’s easy! For now, let me just start with the basics:
Ten Random Facts About Me:
1.My full name is Patrice Dominique Kemp-McCullough (Too long to put on my Drivers License so DMV shortened it to P.D. Kemp-McCullough) 😂😂😂😂😂😂
2. I am my mothers only child, but I am 3 of seven of my father’s children.(Poppa was a rolling stone, wherever he laid his hat was his home..no really…it was)
3. I was actually born in Thailand where my father was stationed during the Vietnam War. (I think the Nanny brainwashed me into loving Elephants)
4. I speak, read and write fluently in French because…(albeit I don’t use these skills often)
5. My mother was born in Martinique (a French Republic) and I lived there for four years. ( a little Brooklyn girl on De Island… Oh! Wait! Wrong language..Sur l’Iles de la Martinique!
6. I am married with children–2 adult daughters and 1 teenage son. (College can’t come soon enough…can I start packing his stuff?)
7. I’ll start from the top: I hold a Doctorate in Religious Fine Arts in Dance, a Masters in Religious Fine Arts in Dance, a professional degree in Paralegal Studies, An Advanced Certified Paralegal, Bachelors of Science in Accounting, and a High School Diploma in Liberal Arts. (I am really freaking EDUMACATED!) I am a momprenueur that means I have my own business. http://www.kissmenatureshop.com—- what?!?!? A plug-in never hurt nobody!
8. Chocolate is to me what crack is to a crack head. The only thing I will not eat is a chocolate bunny and York Peppermint Patties! Go Figure!
9. I am a Gemini. I use the principles of that astrological sign to hide behind the veil.(Some may call it MPS-Multiple Personality Syndrome)😂😂 So Yeah! It’s either BLACK or WHITE cause I ain’t got time nor patience for SHADES OF GREY!
10. ??? Like I said, I am everything to everyone or thing, BUT WHO AM I?
I would be remiss not to say that as it is the core of this blog. Getting to the root of why the veil was put up. Addressing the issues that plague me in order to empower others, help others heal as I heal.
I am a Christian, a child of God, a Princess to the Holy King, of that I am sure. It is not a random fact, it is THE FACT!
In the words of Steve Harvey “Don’t trip, He ain’t through with me yet!”
Until then, let the unveiling begin!
What are some things people don’t know about you? Do Tell